Monday, June 29, 2009

September 2007

September 2007: Starting to roll over from back to tummy. Zachary is starting mother's day out. He will go two days a week. I feel so guilty, and I miss him so much, but this gives me time with Wynter to take her to therapy and other appointments with out just dragging him around. We had some really good baby giggles this month~ it just melted our hearts. Each day is different than other, we feel still like we know nothing about DS, even despite the countless hours we spend researching on Google. I think it is more a fear of the unknown...we feel out of control, helpless. I feel alone a lot. How can I expect anyone else to understand what I am going through and what life means with Wynter when I can't even seem to make sense of it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment