Monday, June 29, 2009

February 2008

February 2008: Wynter will be 10 months old at the end of the month: there really seems to be an issue with growth now. She had been slowing down, but now it almost seems to have flat lined. Her thyroid seems to be in range and then a little our of range. Her IGF1 is so low it is not readable. But all they want to do is recheck it in two months..They also made her meet with a gastro intestinal physician to check for malnutrition~ which she does not have an issue with. I am really struggling with this. I can feel like there is something wrong and the doctors don't seem to care enough to be aggressive enough to figure out where the problem is coming from. I am overwhelmed with all of my responsibilities. I feel like I am fighting this battle for her all alone. No one seems to know a lot about IGF1. On a good note: Wytner has added “dada” and “nana” and “lala” to her words: now totaling 6. Wytner also got two more teeth, now she has 4 teeth total!.

No comments:

Post a Comment